![]() | |
| White by Seafoodwmg |
My dreams have been filled with white lately.
Large white layers of fabric decoratively lining a theatre.
Lakes with white ribbons from the brilliant sunlight dancing across the large body of water.
White tables, white chairs, porcelain white dishes...
Blinding white light surrounding me when I reflect upon myself...
In my waking life, I seem to focus on white as well.
White seems to find me...
I went for a walk today and not far from me there was a large Whitetail Deer. For a moment, our eyes met and it began to make its way across the large rocks that separated us and as it quickened its pace as it found its footing, I seemed to see nothing but the white of its hair.
I discovered today, after that deer faded into the distant trees and a chapter of my life quietly and calmly closed that the white represents me and how I see myself.
When I reflect upon myself I see forgiveness, peace, serenity, and a limitless capacity to love.
When I think about my life, I see my past as words on paper. Words that I keep closed unless I choose to open and remember them. My future begins in this moment... right now. The pages that lie before me are clean, white, untainted and untarnished by the words that preceded them.
I am a soft white lily that has yet to completely open but is slowly getting there.
