I am a vintage bottle of pink champagne, lost among so many other bottles collecting dust in a deep, dark cellar.
Blending in with the rest of the other bottles as people come and go, running their fingertips along the tops of each of the bottles as they pass by.
But inside this bottle there is a fire that I keep contained. A fire that I am saving for that one person that will see that this bottle is different.
When this bottle is recognized and appreciated for its uniqueness, it will be grasped and pulled from the shelf.
The fire inside the bottle will churn, not with smoke, but with tiny bubbles that swirl around in anxious anticipation of their final release.
I will take a deep breath and let go...
You will become intoxicated by my embrace as my tiny bubbles tickle your nose, enchanting you as my fiery passion envelops you.
You will feel love and you will feel secure.
I will be a constant source of excitement and comfort for you and the bottle will never run dry.
~I just haven't met you yet.~
![]() | ||

