I tilt my head back as the moment carries me away. I ascend to the moments your arms were wrapped around me as the stars are now. I feel the light and gentle warmth around my waist and as your fingertips touch my skin, their electricity matches that feeling that the stars are giving me. The warmth of your lips grows closer to mine and I feel heat like the burning sun reach my mouth as you breathe life into me. My fingertips firmly grasp your skin as the rhythm of our hearts begins to quicken in perfect unison generating even greater heat. As I breathe you in, I reach ascension...
~She knows her heart is half-way across the world because of the ache her empty chest has as it caves in.~
Click the link to hear the song that helped inspire me:
Cosmic Love by Florence & The Machine
Images are; "Moon Dreams" by AsBeautyDies and "Ascension" by CygX1

