
I was baking chocolate chip cookies after taking a pumpkin pie out of the oven whilst jamming to my Pandora Quick Mix station today when it struck me... this is what I love doing! I actually am not a fan of chocolate chip cookies, but I have accounts who have requested them so here I am. I enjoy cooking and baking more than I enjoy eating me thinks!
Of course no activity seems to be complete without my music, thus, the Pandora. It seems to drown out the voices in my head. Except certain songs. Certain songs make certain voices louder. That's when the 'thumbs down' feature comes in handy. ;) That or I like TCM on in the background.
Someday I'll have a nice camera and I can take even more pictures than I do already, which may be sick, but I don't care.
Practicing Healing Touch therapy also makes me happy but you have to be balanced to be really good at it. So I'll just continue to dabble. ;)
Blogging makes me happy. I wonder if the number of blogs you have reflect the magnitude of crazy you are? Hmmm... Just in case I won't share any private blogs, (or my ONE private blog!). Those shall remain for myself only. :)
YOUR TURN! Share what makes you happiest. Think outside the box a little, and you don't have to post it, but if you do, remember that I screen all posts prior to publishing and I get the final say. You may post anonymously too, (as you can follow my blog anonymously-stalker), I will still be screening your comments. :)
Have fun!