
I don't think I could live without my hot tea.A girl I work with bought me the best gift this weekend; Stash Holiday Chai black tea. She bought it for me last year and remembered how much I loved it and I couldn't find it in this tiny town! She found it at Sprouts, (the best store in the world!).
It may be a crutch, but I have a cup of hot tea before bed almost every night. It's very pacifying for me. In my twenties I'd have a drink, but that got tedious. All the side-effects of drinking alcohol on a regular basis got annoying. I realized it wasn't the alcohol I craved, I just needed to drink something to relax me. Maybe I was given a bottle as a baby in my crib? I don't know, but hot tea does it for me. Sometimes I have hot chocolate, but overall tea is it for me.
I wonder if I'm the only one that has a ritual before bed. I enjoyed the morning rituals that were shared before, but does anyone have nightly rituals? And I'm not talking about pills, (you know who you are). ;)