Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let Me Sink Into Madness

incandescence by ~immaRiot360

If this is madness then don't wake me.

Let me lie here and feel your words dance across my body, caressing my skin more intimately than a lover's touch.  This tells me what you would feel like if you were coursing through my veins, rushing to my heart and making it pound more and more wildly.

Let me lie here and imagine your attempts to absolve me of this burning desire... Knowing that I would allow you to attempt to calm the subsequent incandescence the very thought of you creates within me... I would allow this knowing that your attempts would only cause me to burn brighter than before.

So if this is indeed madness then please let me sink into it.  For if this is true madness, I shall desire to know no greater passion and be forever condemned to wander this earth alone with this madness than to ever be released from it.