You have taught me the meaning of belief more than anyone or anything has.
Whenever I see you, hear your voice, feel your touch, or even think of you, I feel a passion within me, a passion for living.
Your presence in my life creates more belief.
By the simple yet intricately complex connection we share, you remind me of my own belief in myself.
Your presence reminds me that I believe in you more than I've believed in anyone.
Because of you, I long to believe that the words I hear are more than just words.
I long to believe that I will see some sort of manifestation of the dreams your words create inside me.
You encourage the belief I have that we will find our happiness, we will find our purpose, and we will find everything we long for because we deserve it.
The proof of this, I believe, is that we have always had one another to remind each other of the power of our belief, our faith, and our incredible ability to forgive and to love.
I believe that we are always brought together for a reason, even if its just to remind one another of the burning fire that lies in both of us and to face this world with faith and courage.
I believe its best I don't question it.
I believe its best that I simply embrace it.
Image is; Believe by cosmosue
